Post a message
- Im a firm believer as a biker and a driver to watch out for bikers....but i also have another message...bikers please beware of ourselves... I was married July 2nd 2011 on July 10th 2001 my loving hus... more - BY: dreb Mar 6, 12 9:14 PM
- I believe in saving bikers I am one myself. But I do find a lot of " bikers" during the week in their cages not looking just the same as the non bikers. I was ran off the road by a woman with the see ... more - BY: bigdave Aug 24, 11 10:35 PM
- Well that was just weird.....As I was signing the petition the are showing a biker getting hit by a car and the freakin car didn't stop!!!!!!! WTH!!... more - BY: fairiegirl Apr 20, 11 6:37 PM
- On June 29,2009,the daughter of one of my gest friends was killed while on a motorcycle. She had just turned 11 years old and an idiot ran a stop sign and hit them.She was riding with her Grandpa whic... more - BY: Brenda Sep 16, 10 9:58 PM
- Hey out there, is this an unmanned web site?
I did not want to air this on a forum , BUT,
We out here in wv
are trying dilegently to get your web master to update the VERY OLD links you have posted... more - BY: mike, wv state web master Feb 18, 10 8:09 AM
- I really have to be respectful....I'll try. I just won't use the colorful metaphors that I would like to use. I have notified the proper authorities and some news crews of your so called incomes and o... more - BY: Gabrielle Hutch Jan 28, 10 3:23 PM
- awegaw1.txt;2;5... more - BY: DZUyicSMVpulLEc Oct 11, 09 1:23 PM
- On April 6, 2001 ...I was married, a VERY Happy day of course!!!!....On April 24, 2001,...only a few weeks later, I went to visit my Mom and Dad...I went to leave and had actually gotten into my truck... more - BY: Brandy Sep 7, 09 7:39 PM
- Think,look and stay alive.We must think for other road usesers and be more proactive be vissable bright colour vest and helmet.Stunters 4 Christ South Africa email@example.com... more - BY: willie Apr 4, 09 12:57 AM
- Thanks so very much for taking your time to create this very useful and informative site. I have learned a lot from your site. Thanks!!d... more - BY: Albert Mar 30, 09 1:04 AM
- Looking for information and found it at this great site...ý... more - BY: Julia Feb 19, 09 1:48 AM
- This website is Great! I will recommend you to all my friends. I found so much useful things here. Thank you.... more - BY: Elvis Feb 18, 09 4:00 AM
- Just to let you know.. Florida Senator Garcia has a bill proposed in Florida that would enhance the penalities for moving violation that causes injury or death to motorcycles . This includes heavy fi... more - BY: oldhippybob Feb 12, 09 12:04 PM
- Fascinating site and well worth the visit. I will be backv... more - BY: jammarlibre Dec 5, 08 12:40 AM
- Great site. I will bookmark for my sons to view as well!!!e... more - BY: Martin Nov 30, 08 2:42 AM
- I did not survive an abusive childhood, I did not survive a sever abusive husband, I did not survive 14 surgeries that I had to have due to him, I did not survive cancer this year.... just to be kille... more - BY: Renagadeangel Nov 24, 08 12:07 PM
- Looking for information and found it at this great site...0... more - BY: jammarlibre Nov 16, 08 6:56 AM
- Looking good just found your site stay on 2 and be safe... more - BY: Heavy Sep 18, 08 7:07 AM
- Promoting motorcycle safety and awareness is important work. Thanks for using your precious time to do this.
Wyked Illuzionz, Custom LED Lights for Motorcycles
... more - BY: Wyked Illuzionz Sep 17, 08 7:16 PM
- GOD BLESS ,THIS IS A GREAT THANG THIS SITE IS DOING ,,, LOVE TO HELP .!!! WE MISS YOU RICHARD AUSTIN YOU RIDE WITH US. THE LADY THAT HIT AND KILL HIM NEVER EVEN GOT A FINE,!! SMELL THE BEER ON HER TH... more - BY: BRENDA NUNEZ Aug 21, 08 7:29 PM
- Very good web site, great work and thank you for your service.... more - BY: Timmy Aug 19, 08 6:01 AM
- Looking for information and found it at this great site...r... more - BY: Vince Aug 5, 08 8:44 AM
- I enjoy your site very much! THANK YOU... more - BY: Albert Aug 5, 08 12:37 AM
- Thanks for your project. I like this site. KEEP IT UP..... more - BY: Melissa Aug 4, 08 4:56 PM
- i saw this crazy jerk doing this on the hgwy today!! can you beleave it!!! how crazy!! this makes my blood boil! its not bad enough all these stunter freaks make our insurance go up but they give us a... more - BY: love to ride country roads Jun 30, 08 9:08 PM
- To Arron and Jen.....Your both in my PRAYERS..........Hope everything is ok and yous can get through this........<3 you guys!!!! Marci xo ... more - BY: Mouse May 20, 08 5:13 PM
- May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month. I hope all the efforts and media surrounding this special month serve to make more motorists aware of their surroundings and the additional vulnerabilities o... more - BY: Carol at Wyked Illuzionz Apr 25, 08 12:07 PM
- As the riding season is here just wating to wish all the riders safety and wonderful rides.
Lee Nickols with L and M Leather... more - BY: Lee Nickols Apr 16, 08 11:17 AM
- Anyone here live in France?
Cavalier Tex... more - BY: Walker Mar 24, 08 5:04 PM
- On Feb 10, 2008 while riding my softail on Mobile Hwy In Pensacola, Florida I was t-boned by a 75 year old man who crossed over four lanes of traffic to get to me. His response to the accident was "I... more - BY: Stan Clavet Mar 19, 08 11:32 AM
- We lost another brother age 31 from Missouri here in Deer Park, TX yesterday at about 1830 March 15, 2008. Three bikes out for Sat. ride and barbeque at friends house. Doing everything right. Woman i... more - BY: Kathy Griffin Mar 16, 08 10:20 AM
- Looking for names and locations of "biker friendly" bars in Seattle, WA and Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan, Alaska. Thanks!... more - BY: hdkrazee Mar 14, 08 8:25 PM
- meet me @ N.Carolina hole---------------------Mad Jack Hou Tx
re: my son in Mi. 100% call 12 # @ noon Fri. 13th. How appropriate huh?
... more - BY: Feb 10, 08 4:03 PM
- LOOKING FOR ROGER KIRSCH, last known to be with the H.A. in Phoenix, Arizonia. You need to contact your brother in Iowa because he his terminally ill and requesting to see you. ... more - BY: tek08sangel Feb 1, 08 11:42 PM
- I lost my brother on Sept 29, 2007, he was killed by a truck driver that did not see him. It's obvious the driver never hit his brakes but officers say there was no negligence on the truck driver's pa... more - BY: Angie Jan 29, 08 3:39 PM
- Just a note to let you all know Bikers Fighting Cancer "BFC" "Never Give Up" is growing. It started with me (Diagnosed with NHL) and a 11 year old boy, "Ray". He always wanted to be a biker so we st... more - BY: Chemo Biker Jan 28, 08 11:25 AM
- TO ALL THAT KNEW WILDMAN "STEVE HURLEY"FROM 1431 MIRACLE MILE, TUCSON,AZ.HE LEFT US TO RIDE FREE FOREVER AND ALWAYS.....
ON OCT 21,2007 HE WAS KILLED ON HIS BIKE RUN OVER BY AN 18 YEAR OLD DRUNK DRIV... more - BY: ALISA-(HIS)GIRLFRIDAY Jan 18, 08 7:58 AM
- Bikers Fighting Cancer. Please e-mail Patrick Healy @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. "Never Give Up'... more - BY: Patrick Healy Jan 12, 08 6:57 PM
- Hello! I'm MikeDoe! Check out my site!... more - BY: DoeMike Dec 19, 07 11:59 AM
- i lost my lil 21 year old brother on oct 6th this year to a drunk driver whos blood alcohol lever was .023 twice the legal limit and the sad thing is she was let go pending toxicology reports from t... more - BY: john graham Oct 18, 07 5:30 PM
- how do i reach bikers fighting cancer> ?... more - BY: snoky Sep 24, 07 7:06 PM
- On July 8th Jake was killed on his Harley. He was only 21 years old with his whole life ahead of him. I miss him so much and I am so glad I found this site. Thanks... more - BY: Jill Lancaster Sep 19, 07 2:46 PM
- No Booze Festival, Saturday, August 25th, Diamond Lakes, Hepzibah, GA off Windsor Springs Rd 10 am -4pm
In Loving memory of those lost to alcohol. We are tired of so many downed bikers because of ... more - BY: MaMa Kool Aug 20, 07 10:50 PM
- This past Sunday one of my brothers, Tim Soucie (Timex) was hit head on by a drunk driver on his bike while traveling eastbound on Cass Avenue. He is currently on life support at Detroit Receiving ho... more - BY: Shaky Jul 19, 07 10:02 PM
- my biker friend "KRUSTY" died last Sunday JULY 8TH, 2007 and in January my dad lost his best friend "MAD DOG"..
I'm not sure on the Laws for motorcyclists here in michigan, but there has to be somet... more - BY: Robin Anderson Jul 15, 07 12:05 PM
- I am still Brian Kelley, Owner of Strictly-Harley. I was hit from behind while sitting in stalled traffic on Rt.495 N. on May 11th, 2007, Approximately 3:00 PM. I was hit by a dark colored, full size ... more - BY: Brian Kelley May 22, 07 2:53 PM
- My son Lynn also known as "Oak" was killed March 14th, 2007 when a 17 yr. old girl backed across 2 lanes out of aa driveway. My son was on his way to work at Ft. Leonard Wood. He came over the hill an... more - BY: Melody Coffman Apr 23, 07 11:38 PM
- Am needing to find out to get the rights for the You didnt see me psa on your home page...
Red Knights of Texas, Safety / Officer
Charter Member TX Chapter 1
TMRA... more - BY: gump69 Apr 1, 07 4:54 PM
- I was hit by a left turner in a van , it was clear that he was in wrong. He even admitted on the stand he did not see me till too late , but due to a crooked lawyer on the other side I got nothing at ... more - BY: Bily the Kid Mar 26, 07 10:37 AM
- My fiance was hit by an inattentive driver who openly admitted that he just wasnt looking when he pulled out. After six to seven very extreme surgeries on his left leg we are in an every day recovery ... more - BY: Tanya Feb 25, 07 12:40 PM
- RIDE FOR DAD - Coming to a town near you - Bikers fighting prostate cancer - ... more - BY: Geoff B Jan 15, 07 6:12 PM
- For those interested in Bikers Fighting Cancer BFC. You can e-mail me directly at email@example.com. We are a club that was founded in 2002. We are small in numbers right now but hope to gain new... more - BY: Patrick "Chemo" Healy Dec 6, 06 10:38 AM
- My phone is in the book in bellingham for those who want info on BFC. Our web site will be up soon.... more - BY: Bob Neff BFC vice pres Dec 5, 06 11:34 PM
- I want to know more about bikers fighting cancer i want to join and give them support... more - BY: harley Dec 5, 06 11:17 PM
- Thankyou Bob Neff with BFC for keeping my family in your prayers. Sorry I lost your email address. I'd love to email you the link to Samantha's page so that you can keep up to date on her progress w... more - BY: Karla Willett Nov 30, 06 7:05 AM
- Thankyou Bob Neff for keeping my family in your prayers. Please send me your email address so I can keep you updated on Sammie's progress. With many thanks, Karla :)... more - BY: Karla Nov 29, 06 5:08 PM
- Would like more info on BFC,have family in Florida who need help,Michael recovering from severe stroke,Mae just had radical surgery for breast cancer,more surgery & chemo to come.Thanks for any help y... more - BY: TGRANT Nov 11, 06 9:43 AM
- Got a brother down in jail awaiting trial for a bank job he's blamed to have pulled. He says he didnt do it. They only I.D.
him because of tatooed playing card symbols on his fingers on one hand. Pr... more - BY: coldanvil Nov 8, 06 5:07 PM
- Their is a New Club in town called BFC,Bikers Fighting Cancer who help children and adults who have cancer. We raise money and collect chap stik , toys and money to help those fighting this monster. M... more - BY: Bob Neff Nov 1, 06 10:19 PM
- todays world is not what its was but what it is. loud pipes and big motors are not the thing that can save us from the cage.they make the cage that they can not hear us comming or going its not what i... more - BY: Gator Oct 17, 06 12:36 AM
- October 7 the TRIPLE A COLOR TOUR will meet at Shots Bar on M-45 at 9am for Breakfast and leave by 11am for some of the best West Michigan scenic roads. Bring your firends to join with the All America... more - BY: Blueharp Sep 30, 06 1:40 PM
- So glad to have this link! My 21 year old son was killed by a man who 'didn't yield', hit my son on his bike, and Joey was killed instantly. What did the driver get?! A ticket for failure to yield! ... more - BY: DALM8TIAN Sep 28, 06 7:08 AM
- In the past 24 hours I've dealt with two tailgaters, and one lady that almost hit me because she blew a yield. I left skid marks on that one(street, not shorts). Fortunately she had that "look" and ... more - BY: Uesque Sep 26, 06 1:47 PM
- Thanks all for your messages...
TGRANT: Thanks for the message, when one of them ignorant fucks get run over with their Old Lady or kid on the bike because some bitch was putting on her lipstick or... more - BY: Chopperguy Sep 26, 06 11:40 AM
- Been putting word out about this petition on Deiphi forums & have received lots of Thanks,but if you view Delphi check out these forums Motorcycles Going Wild & Motorcycle Life "The MLF",have receiv... more - BY: TGGRANT Sep 23, 06 6:23 PM
- graduated motorcycle licening here 1) take course 2)beginner licence, no passenger, no driving at night 3)final test, 1 yr probation, 0 alcohol. This makes for better bike riders, but does nothing for... more - BY: bman Sep 23, 06 12:55 PM
- Great thing being done here. Sadly it has to be through even more legislation but if the idiots on the road won't do it on their own I guess we don't have a choice. I would rather that someone have t... more - BY: ChicagoJ Sep 22, 06 6:41 PM
- Hey, There,
As many of you know, MD's ABATE just lost their Director, Marty Schultz, because a 26 year old driver didn't pay attention and drove through the intersection. Her Consequence? A measl... more - BY: HDGem Sep 22, 06 5:45 PM
Just signed the petition at #384! Word is out thru ABATE OF GA., & hopefully more will follow from every state.Keep up the great work for a damn sure worthwhile cause.The life you save may be you... more - BY: TGGRANT Sep 22, 06 4:55 PM
- this is a great thing to be a part of what has been going on for years.and now its time to be as one for each other.so let it be.great site KEEP GROWING and BE SAFE you have my support.... more - BY: gator Sep 22, 06 4:09 PM
- oct 14 flint motorcycle club flint mi benfit for j-springer be there or be square flintmotorcycleclub.com for more infro,... more - BY: franko Sep 22, 06 3:25 PM
- Part 3(Conclusion)
Above all, there needs to be a media wide awareness and education program. I commute 50 miles to work daily, most of the time on my bike, and observe a total breakdown in observ... more - BY: Sparks Sep 22, 06 2:41 PM
- Part 2
Motorcycle Awareness in Driver Education should be a Federally Mandated Requirement. This would ensure consistency throughout every State.
Mandatory Defensive Driver Education must, again,... more - BY: Sparks Sep 22, 06 2:39 PM
- Part 1
I agree with you, there is simply too much Federal meddling in area's that infringe on State Rights and Individual Rights, but sometimes, especially in matters that are Nationwide safety conce... more - BY: Sparks Sep 22, 06 2:35 PM
- As much as we all hate more federal legislation, what are our options where this topic is concerned?
We can sign petitions and work our asses off to get the word out and win with federal legislatio... more - BY: Lisa Sep 22, 06 12:17 PM
- Please leave a message here, and please be respectful.... more - BY: Chopperguy Sep 22, 06 11:07 AM
© Copyright 2006 - 2013
By Law, these pages and graphics herein are under copyright and are under ownership of "Save a Biker: motorcycle,Safe,Driving,riding,biker,safety,education,motorcycle safety foundation,AIM, ABATE".